POWERS INTEGRATION OF LOWEST CONSOLIDATED AIRFARES, HOTELS, TRAVEL PACKAGES INTO EXISTING TRAVEL PLATFORM
Our Automated webservice is the perfect Inventory management solution for travel companies with varying business models and its products such as Air, Hotels and Packages. To customers, our webservice is a partner in airfare and pricing innovation. It helps them increase profitability, reduce transaction costs, simplify procurement processes and eventually improves customer service. Integration of webservice, powers travels application platforms to source lowest airfares from over 600 airlines across the globe.
Our automated webservice is a sophisticated blend of existing Global Distribution System (GDS) technologies and is built on open standards using Web Services’ Extensible Markup Language (XML), Web Service Description Language (WSDL), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), and the Universal Description, Discovery and integration (UDDI) that is compliant with Open Travel Alliance (OTA) standard XML schemas. It also provides built in analytics module to get inside on your search and meta data.
- Integration of Tripborn’swebservice powers online travel companies to source lowest airfares from 600+ airlines across the globe
- Saves upto40% on tickets including market specific public & private airfares
- Single platform enables sourcing of most economical tickets thereby reducing the time required for searching competitive airfares
- Enables sharing of airfare content with branch offices & the target segment with increased reach to the target segment
- Option to hold PNR on time, mitigates the possible loss associated with uncertain PNR status
- Personalized round the clock help desk for days for rescheduling, cancellations and other requests
- Enables transaction in local currency through multiple payment options thereby mitigating the risk due to fluctuation in currency exchange rates
- Adaptable on any platform with a pre-defined itinerary
- Customized branding on e-tickets
- Customized reports and accounting reconciliation systems
Corporate Travel Management Companies (TMC): Corporate TMCs integrate TripConnectWebservice into their travel platform to access lowest airfares from 700+ airlines across the globe on single platform. They improve their revenues and market share by expanding their service offerings and save upto 35% on market specific public and private fares. It also shows baggage and fare rules to the users including the ability to hold seats within a specified time limit.
Online Travel Agents : Online travel agents use TripConnect as an integrated Webservice to improve their conversion rates and cater to a large global audience. With expanded customer base and more service offerings to their customers, it enhances profit and market shares. Agents save upto 35% on market specific public, private and published fares from 700+ airlines across the globe. It facilitates amending reservations prior to ticket issuance & shows baggage and fare rules to the users including the ability to hold seats within a specified time limit.
Tour Operators: Tour Operators often face challenges in accessing bulk local airfares in another country. It enables online tour operators to source airfares from 600+ airlines across the globe and save upto 40% on tickets.