We are what we are today becuase of you. We respect the trust that you have placed on tripborn.com. We are committed to protecting your privacy, and takes its responsibilities regarding the security of customer information very seriously.To ensure this trust we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy.
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
This policy explains how we use customer information and how we protect your privacy.
1. Use of Customer Information-We require certain information to allow us to process your ticket booking and other services. Tripborn.com collects the details provided by you, together with information we learn about you from the information you provided when you signed up to use our services and your use of our service and your visits to our web site and other sites accessible from them.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback. We will use your information to provide and personalise our service. We will also use your contact details to communicate with you. We may use your information to send you offers and news about Tripborn products and services or those of other carefully selected companies which we think may be of interest to you. We may contact you by post, email, telephone (including SMS) or fax for these purposes. Your confirmation e-mails (which may include details of flight bookings or other services booked through our websites) may include marketing material which we may feel will be of interest to you from other third parties.
If you do not want to receive commercial communications from us, please select your choices by using the opt-out box available on that page.
You will also be able to unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe link in any of our email communications.
We like to receive feedback from our customers to help us improve our service. We may contact you by post, e-mail, telephone or fax to ask your opinions.
Please note there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you for administrative or operational reasons relating, for example, to advise you of ticketing issues or technical troubles.
We may also use and analyse the information that we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
The information that you provide to us will be held in our systems, which are located on our premises or those of an appointed third party. We may also allow access to your information by other third parties who act for us for the purposes set out in this policy or for other purposes approved by you.
2. Site tracking - We use tracking software to monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the site to better meet the needs of visitors to tripborn.com. This software does not enable us to capture any personally identifying information.
3. Cookies - Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. They enable tripborn.com to provide features such as remembering aspects of your last flight search to make subsequent searches faster. Cookies can be deleted from your hard drive if you wish. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to prevent that. Even without a cookie you can use most of the features on the web site. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information.
5. Links to Other Sites - Our site links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. tripborn.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Security Precautions - Our site has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access. 6. Questions?- Questions regarding this statement should be directed to the following address:
Sunalpha Green Technologies (Pvt) Ltd,
812, Venus Atlantis Corporate Park, Satellite,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380 015
through email info[at]tripborn.com